Assisted Living ...
Low income assisted living facilities and communities fill up fast and most have waiting lists unless they are brand new.
If you hear of a new facility in your area that you might be interested in, it is best to get your name on the wait list.
Make sure your deposit, if required, is refundable.
Northern California | Southern California | Nevada | Oregon | Texas | New Jersey | All Other States
Low Income Assisted Living in Southern California
Be.Group formerly Southern California Presbyterian Homes - Since 1955 See Be.Group's List of Affordable Housing, as follows:
Los Angeles Area:
- Castle Argyle - Los Angeles
- George McDonald Court - Los Angeles
- Covenant Manor - Long Beach
- Adda and Paul Safrans Senior Housing - Venice
- Andres Duarte Terrace - Duarte near Pasadena
- Rosewood Court - Pasadena
- Royal Vista Terrace - Duarte
- Canterbury Village - Santa Clarita (north of Los Angeles near San Fernando)
- Westminster Court - Bell Gardens
- LC Hotchkiss Terrace - Clovis
- Lil Jackson Senior Community - Oceanside
- Casa de la Paloma - Glendale
- The Gardens - Glendale
- Otto Gruber House - Glendale
- Palmer House - Glendale
- Park Paseo - Glendale
Near Palm Springs:
- Hadley Villas - La Quinta
- Sierra Gateway Senior Residence - Fresno
Near San Bernardino:
- Sycamore Terrace - Upland
Corona Area - Near Riverside:
- William C Arthur Terrace - Corona
- Clark Terrace - Norco near Corona
See Northern California Presbyterian Homes List of Affordable Housing, as follows:
- Eastern Park Apartments San Francisco - Civic Center area - Wait List is closed - Please check with them about status. Partners with Goldman Institute on Aging and Well Elder Program for services and health care. Eastern Park Apartments
- Western Park ApartmentsSan Francisco - 62+ Low and moderate income - Western Park Apartments
- Town Park Apartments San Jose - Wait list is open - please check status of wait list - Well Elder Program - apartments eligible through HUD - servicesTown Park Apartments
- Shasta Point Retirement Community Davis - near University Retirement Community. By Pacific Retirement Services. Shasta Point Retirement Community
Nevada H.A.N.D., Inc is a major developer in Nevada of low income and affordable housing properties. (Largely the Las Vegas and Henderson areas.) They currently have 32 affordable properties, both established and new coming out so it is a good idea to check their website if you are interested in low income properties for sale or rent in Nevada (see website, above.)
The following affordable apartment communities in Oregon are by Pacific Retirement Services. You may review all communities on their website at: Senior Affordable Housing.org
See their complete Oregon Low Income listings by city on their website. Please verify what type of community and services are available.
- Magnolia Heights Retirement Community Community Housing by Pacific Retirement Services is Smoke-Free. For more information, see their website. Please verify all information, services and type of community.
- The Clare Estate Bordentown NJ - 169 Affordable rental units designated for assisted living - owned and managed by Community Investment Strategies Community Investment Strategies
- Heritage Village at Seabreeze - Seabreeze - 100 senior affordable units. You can contact CIS for more information. It is important to inquire soon as low income units go fast. CIS has many senior apartments in various locations but not all designated for assisted living. Community Investment Strategies
Other Heritage Village assisted living communities locations by CIS: Elizabeth | Elton Corner | Lambertville | Lawrence | Manalapin | Rosegate
Low Income Communities in all other states: