Maryland Memory Care
Find facilities for Maryland memory care. Facilities are either specialized or have a combination of other services. If they combine other services they may have a separate unit for dementia patients or they may not. This depends on the level of care needed determined by your doctor and the facility.
Memory Care Facilities
Independent and Assisted Living in Maryland
Nursing and Combination of Services in Maryland
Pages for Other Areas of Maryland:
See separate page for: Montgomery County
Separate Page for: Baltimore
View Larger Map
One statistic says nearly 60% of people in assisted living have Alzheimer's symptoms and are not in specialized treatment. It's important to know all the signs of Alzheimer's not only cognitive decline.
In Easton Maryland
- Candlelight Cove Easton - Assisted living and Alzheimer's Care - Northeast MD - consists of Peach Blossom Assisted Living and Tred Avon Alzheimer's care - each resident is assessed for their level of care - for the Alzheimer's care program, the resident is usually referred by the primary care physician or a specialist in geriatric medicine. 106 W. Earle Ave., Easton
Prince Georges County
- Rexford Place Lanham - 9885 Greenbelt Road - Assisted Living & Alzheimer's care - also respite care.
Anne Arundel County
- Morning side House of Friendship Hanover - Assisted living and dementia care - concierge - smoke free - weekly trips - activities. 7548 Old Telegraph Rd., Hanover
- Sunrise Assisted Living of Annapolis Assisted living, with Alzheimer's care and respite care - also hospice - private or companion suites with full bath and floor plan choices - bistro - community dining room - sun room - porch and terrace - 3 meals, snacks, housekeeping, laundry, activities, concierge, monthly wellness visits. 800 Westgate Rd., Annapolis
- Baywoods of Annapolis - Waterfront retirement living - CCRC - swim in the Bay - assisted living cooperative. 7101 Bayfront Dr., Annapolis
- Regency Park Assisted Living at Gambrills MD near Annapolis - Assisted living - Alzheimer's care at "Quiet Waters" in separate area for specialized care - personal care - on site beauty salon - housekeeping - social activities - religious services - nutritional consults - home like feeling with elegance - encouraging independence - music therapy - physical therapy with whirlpool - licensed nursing care - private suites - step in showers.
- Brighton Gardens of Columbia Columbia - by Sunrise Senior Living - Assisted living/Alzheimer's care/also hospice - apartment-style living, landscaped courtyard, fine cuisine. 7110 Minstrel Way
- Harmony Hall Columbia by Lorien Health - on campus of Howard County Health Park - mission to improve quality of life Also rehab service with various therapies. Dialysis unit on campus - library - custom care - memory clinic - insulin clinic and more - 3 floor plans - custom service plans.
- Angel's Touch West Friendship MD Assisted living and Alzheimer's care - small community in family setting, activities - affordable care and support.
- Rose Manor - Ellicott City 3100 North Ridge Road Ellicott City, MD - medium size community with assisted living and Alzheimer's care.
- Somerford Place Columbia by Five Star Senior Living - medium size community Specializes in Alzheimer's care and other forms of dementia - also short term rehab and hospice. private and semi private rooms.
- Sunrise of Columbia Alzheimer's care, assisted living and hospice. Larger community with many amenities.
- The Village at Harbour Pointe - Salisbury - 40 units - Tandem Health Care - Therapies, Alzheimer care. Since 2005 - 611 Tressler Drive, Salisbury, MD.
- Atria Salisbury - Salisbury - independent and assisted living with memory care - Near Peninsula Regional Medical Center - Senior services include restaurant style meals, activities, housekeeping, medication assistance. 1110 Healthway Dr.
- Heartfields Retirement Community at Easton By Five Star - Assisted living and Alzheimer's care - therapies including psychogeriatric services - 700 Port Street, Easton, MD.
St Charles County:
- Morningside House of St. Charles Waldorf MD - Alzheimer's care, dementia care and assisted living. 5 communities in Maryland - several levels of care - excels in the dementia care services - monthly fee includes apartment with restaurant style dining, housecleaning, laundry and more.