Maryland Nursing Facilities
- Friendship House - Berlin - Therapy services and hospice. Private and semi-private rooms. $70/day start for private. 10602 Friendship Road, Berlin, MD
- Lakeside Assisted Living at Mallard Landing Salisbury - Assisted living and Respite program - Also offers separate independent living at Mallard Landing Retirement Community. Pay for services needed. Nutritious low fat/low salt diet. All food prepared by chefs on site.
St. Marys County
- Charlotte Hall Charlotte Hall MD - Charlotte Hall is a program of the Maryland Department of Veterans Affairs - Assisted living and nursing - activities, meals, shelter and medical services for veterans - See admission requirements.
- Asbury Solomon's Island by Asbury Communities - a continuing care community - waterfront living in apartments and cottages - Wellness program.
Combination of Services offering all levels of care:
- Gull Creek Senior Living Community - historic Berlin in Worcester County near Ocean City. Independent living, assisted living, memory support program, nursing, respite. Respite care includes those recovering fro surgery or illness. Many services and amenities. Activities, library, elegant lobby, weekly grocery store trips, social clubs and much more.
- Annapolitan Assisted Living - Reasonable monthly fees with no large entry fee - All services available - Cat Tail Cove is a separate facility for memory care - also short-term stays - views of woods - private Studios and private 2 room apartments.
- Vantage House - Columbia - "only Life care community in Howard County" Ind/AL/Nursing - Medicare certified health center - large community in Town Center of Columbia.
One may only require assisted living, but if ones health worsens, it may become necessary to move to a nursing home. Other alternatives: find a community that includes nursing, a life care community or bring these services to your home with home care. Search the Maryland government site for nursing homes.